We only work with the best talent to deliver exceptional service and results to our clients. Our team has been purposefully curated to enable large scale capabilities that can manage end to end projects from international to local level execution.
Larose & Co. has worked collaboratively with all team members over many years, with some relationships going back 15 years.
Larose & Co. strongly endorses all team capabilities.
Jody Larose | CEO & Founder
With a background anchored by 25 years of consumer and business-to-business marketing experience, Jody is highly regarded as an innovative thought leader and change agent. She’s held senior roles within Canada’s tourism, culture and sport sectors in high profile, multi-stakeholder organizations such as CBC Television, Royal Agricultural Winter Fair, Art Gallery of Ontario and Niagara Canada Tourism. Jody has also directed national and regional customer marketing programs for TD Bank Financial Group and Pepsi Canada.
Her career has taken her from coast-to-coast working with many of Canada’s largest marketing agencies, iconic brands, leading media organizations and nation-building events. Jody has worked on all sides of the marketing business. Agency, brand, media and property. And within corporate, non-profit and government sectors. This ‘360 perspective’ translates into deep insights and an expansive network, providing a powerful advantage for Larose & Co. clients.
As an award-winning marketer recognized for creativity and innovation, Jody is highly skilled at planning and developing integrated marketing programs rooted in evidence based strategic thinking. Her effectiveness is powered by the ability to create, develop and manage a broad spectrum of partnership relationships between and within organizations.
As one of Canada’s leading experts in sponsorship marketing, Jody has developed a powerful ability to strategically plan from a ‘whole of organization’ vantage point, merging strategy and operational considerations to align against defined goals and objectives. As a testament to her talent, Jody’s work designing and leading many paradigm-shifting change initiatives in the Canadian market has been adopted consistently by industry as best practice standards.
Regularly tapped for counsel by peers and clients alike, Jody has been a featured speaker at a variety of national and international industry conferences, a media spokesperson for several organizations, and has had leadership oversight on entire communication portfolios.
A Few Examples of Jody’s Achievements and Notable Projects:
- Led rebrand strategy, new identity and global launch campaign for Niagara Canada Tourism
- Developed master brand strategy and event marketing campaign for Niagara Icewine Festivals
- Former Vice-Chair, Marketing Committee, Destination Ontario
- 100 million dollars generated in sponsorship, cause marketing and business partnerships
- Negotiated media broadcast rights with CBC and TSN
- Developed and managed numerous national, multi-channel brand activation campaigns for CBC Olympic Properties, their sponsors and advertisers (creative, digital and broadcast media, events, PR, branded content, new technology, custom publishing, licensed merchandise)
- Negotiated and implemented cultural partnerships with the governments of Mexico, Denmark, France, and Egypt
- Leadership oversight on Art Gallery of Ontario Grand Opening Galas and Events (Frank Gehry Redesign) as well as the Canadian launch event of the American Express ‘Centurion Card’
- Recipient of the ‘Globe and Mail Business and the Arts Award’ for outstanding corporate marketing program
- Chair and CMO of the Largest Beach Volleyball Tournament in the World (1,000 teams, 10,000 players, 800 volunteers, 1 day)
- Leadership recognition as the recipient of the ‘Outstanding Fundraising Organization of the Year’ Award, Association of Fundraising Professionals